Speaker Case for Dual QSC K10 speakers
Model TGQSC-K10 road case, which is a "Drop In" style case, with a fully hinged lid suitable for housing two QSC K10 speakers. This case could also be suitable for other makes and models of speakers.
The side panels are constructed with 3/8 inch hardwood plywood and covered with a black ABS laminate surface. The extrusion is all aluminum and assembled with aluminum rivets. The rivets on the 4 recessed handles are backed with washers to ensure strength and durability and the inside of the case is fully lined with 1" and 3/8" closed cell foam rubber. There is a divider in the bottom to separate and protect the two speakers.
The case is equipped with 2 recessed butterfly latches to secure the hinged cover to the tray and four 4" swivel casters are included, two of which are locking style. The casters mount to a 3/4" plywood caster board. This case also has caster cups built into the top to allow stacking of another case.
* Manufacturer: Tourgo
* Model: TGDUS-X10
* Type: Pullover road case for various PA speakers including QSC K10
* Left to right of each compartment: 11 3/4"
* Front to back: 12 3/4"
* Tray height: 2 3/4"
* Lid clearance: 17 3/4"
* Total inside height: 20 1/2"
* Left to right: 27 7/16" measured at ball corners
* Front to back: 15 3/8" measured at ball corners
* Height: 29" measured on casters
* Color: Black
* Actual weight: 51 lbs.
* Shipping weight: 64 lbs.
* Dimensional shipping weight: 80 lbs.
- Previous Product:Speaker Case for Dual DUS X-12 Speakers
- Next Product:Speaker Case for Dual Meyer UPA-1A Speakers