Speaker Case for Dual QSC K12 Speakers
Model TGQSC-K12 road case, which is a pullover style case, suitable for housing two QSC K12 speakers. This case could also be suitable for other makes and models of speakers.
The side panels are constructed with 3/8 inch hardwood plywood and covered with a black ABS laminate surface. The extrusion is all aluminum and assembled with aluminum rivets. The rivets on the 8 recessed handles are backed with washers to ensure strength and durability and the inside of the case is fully lined with 3/8" closed cell foam rubber. The tray and lid both have dividers to keep the speakers separated.
The case is equipped with 4 recessed butterfly latches to secure the cover to the tray and four 4" swivel casters are included, two of which are locking style. The casters mount to a 3/4" plywood caster board.
* Manufacturer: Tourgo
* Model: TGQSC-K12
* Type: Pullover road case for various PA speakers including QSC K12
* Left to right of each compartment: 14 1/4"
* Front to back: 14 1/8"
* Tray height: 2 3/4"
* Lid clearance: 21 1/8"
* Total inside height: 23 7/8"
* Left to right: 32 1/8" measured at ball corners
* Front to back: 16 3/4" measured at ball corners
* Height: 32 1/4" measured on casters
* Color: Black
* Actual weight: 62 lbs.
* Shipping weight: 75 lbs.
* Dimensional shipping weight: 104 lbs.
- Previous Product:Speaker Case for Dual Mackie SRM450 Speakers
- Next Product:Speaker Case for Dual QSC K8 Speakers